Friday, May 22, 2009

How to Avoid Taxes Just Like Helio Castroneves

Today 2 time Indy 500 winner Helio Castroneves was aquitted of tax evasion charges here in South Florida. The former 'Dancing With the Stars' Champ was charged last year with 6 counts of evading more than $2.3 million in with the help of his attorney sister.

But today with the help of his lawyer, the jury and great feng shui all but one charge, which resulted in a hung jury, were dropped. Castroneves was in tears.

So just how did his personal feng shui work for him? Well, this year Helio has the feng shui Cash Flow Star on his Success direction. This means he's likely to make a good deal of money this year through his career but it can also help you hang onto your money if someone wants to take it from you. In other words, your outcome will be successful for you.

There's also a great feng shui Flying Star combination on the general Relationship direction this month that's associated with a windfall that leads to long-term abundance. That means that a windfall will come as a result of your relationships, in this case the jury and his attorney, that will benefit you in the long run. Since this direction is another one of Helio's personal best directions it helped him out too.

On top of that the feng shui Flying Star combination over Florida, where the trial was held, is also fabulous this month bringing him even more luck.

Feng shui counts for 1/3 of your total luck so it's important to use feng shui not only in your surroundings but also look at the feng shui that directly affects your Health, your Relationships, your Success and your Wisdom. Once you have all this it's like having the keys to your castle (or successfully keeping the IRS out of your wallet).

Get your 12 Month Personal Feng Shui Outlook here so that you know how the feng shui Flying Stars will affect you.

2 comments:

Juliana Abram said...

I strongly agree that Feng Shui, properly applied can definitely improve your position in a legal matter and can certainly bring about positive financial changes.

However, there are many different styles and it can be rather confusing so I wrote a book titled The Feng Shui Way. I draw this to your attention because it is unique in that it explains the basic premise (without the nonsense) behind each method and demystifies Feng Shui. More information is available at http://www.strategicbookpublishing.com/TheFengShuiWay.html

If you have any questions I am most willing to offer my views on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is paramjit Singh and it accorded to me to day that every dowsing site I go on from to day I will ask, my higher self to send moor internet site visitors to your site I hope you wont mind my trying to send moor site visitors to you and I hope you can do the same for me by asking your higher self to send moor site visitors to my two under construction sites will you email my and let me now I hope we dowsers can help each other I look forward to here from you i will put a link on my site from your sites i hope you can link back to my site
http://footballexperttips.blogspot.com/
http://machinery410info.blogspot.com/







thanks ps
shilands@gmail.com