Friday, September 26, 2008

Anonymous complainers

You’ll get a kick out of this. I got this e-mail while I was gone last week:

So, if you can predict the election, why couldn’t you have forseen the American economic meltdown? Just wondering how good you really are, that you’d miss this major event.

There was no signature so I looked up the .com part of the address to see if I could find a website and here’s what I found:

Anonymous complainers
Those who complain about FSUR (whether here, or places like Amazon.com) but don’t want to leave their name have three problems:
They are comfortable with lying, because writing anonymously is lying about who they are.
What they say is worthless because they don’t believe in themselves enough to express courage for their convictions.
There’s no discussion because they don’t want it.
I have no respect for such spineless wimps and neither should you.

Apparently, anonymous complaining doesn’t apply to her e-mails to other people!

Anyway, to answer the question, I'm not psychic (sigh). I just use feng shui to comment on events that are already in the news. It's not rocket science and it's not "mystical" because anyone who knows 8 Mansions feng shui and Flying Stars can do the exact same thing. Darn.

I wish I could claim that I had special powers. If I do become psychic I'll be sure to let everyone know, though.

No comments: